Sunday, February 19, 2006

Design Class Today!

I had a great time! We talked about our progress. In my case, not much. Carol had some good insights and suggestions for my pattern.

Then we took a break and had Deb's homemade lemon meringue pie. Yum!

We drooled over the wedding dress Carol knitted a lace bodice for and Deb tailored the gown. My God, they are incredible craftspeople!

Carol taught us how to do short rows. I will never fear them again! It's a really simple thing. She also demonstrated smocking.

Our assignment is to take a few buttons and use them as inspiration for a design.

I really want to get my homework done asap and actually get some knitting time in today. I spent most of the morning with my nose in a scifi/thriller type book, and now I'm paying for it. Oops! Now I want to finish the book! No, no, no. Must do homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home